Eli's preschool held their annual Thanksgiving Program today. Last year he was a turkey, and this year he graduated to Indian.
The audio is not good, but the songs included:
"Indian Child" narration(repeat 2x)
I am a little Indian Child
something something something
I shoot my bow and arrow
and paddle my canoe
"I'm a Little Indian" (to the tune of "I'm a Little Teapot")
I'm a Little Indian on the go
Here is my arrow, here is my bow
When I go out hunting, hear me shout
BEARS AND BUFFALO BETTER WATCH OUT
"Five Little Indians" (to the tune of "Five Little Ducks")
None of this could be considered historically accurate (we didn't even include the part about the Pilgrims), nor would it be labeled "p.c." (unless of course that stands for "pretty cute"), but a good time seemed to be had by all, including Eli's biggest fan, Sebastian.
No comments:
Post a Comment