
Though I was officially "full term" and could have you at any time as of May 7th, you still had not begun to make your appearance by your official due date (May 25th). So, after checking to see if any progress had been made unbeknown to me (it had not), my doctor recommended that we schedule your delivery for first thing in the morning on May 28th by c-section.
The day before your delivery, your dad and I went out to lunch together (yummy, spicy Thai food) and saw a movie (a really bad one that does not need to be immortalized in this blog). But you still showed now signs of coming out on your own.
So I woke up before the sun on Friday, May 28th and gathered my things for the hospital. You were born a little after 8 am and came out SCREAMING MAD. I guess you wanted to stay inside Mommy for awhile longer. But we are happy to have you with us now.
Your daddy got to make the big announcement for which we had been waiting nine long months... "We have a little boy!"Welcome to the world, Sebastian Nicholas Delnore.
No comments:
Post a Comment